Prawn OmeletteFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 onion thinly slice shopping list
- 1/2 red tomatoe diced shopping list
- 500 g small raw prawns, shelled and chopped shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped, plus 1/4 cup shredded, to garnish shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice ( for extra puffy) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- *NOTE* vegetable can be sub. for meat shopping list
- This dish can also be steam if like....put all ingredient in a cookable ware and steam it......until form shopping list
How to make it
- Removed shell of prawns, wash, drained and chopped Put a side.
- In a medium size bowl, add egg, onion, fish sauce, black pepper, lime juice, green onion,, stir to mix, add prawns and continue mixing...put a side a minute while heat the oil.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or heavy-based pan. When it is very hot, pour in the egg mixture and swirl the mixture around the wok.
- Allow the mixture to set on the underneath edges, frequently lifting the edges once set, and tilting the wok a little to let unset mixture run underneath.
- Repeat this process until the omelette is nearly all set and golden brown and turn over, do the same as the other side. Place it into a nice serving plate..you may serve it open or fold in half. Top with the shredded green onion and it ready to serve...best serve with jasmine rice...