Strawberry Marshmallow Creme PizzaFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- I tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough (or your own favorite recipe) shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow crème shopping list
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced shopping list
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained and patted dry shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced (sprinkle with a little fruit Fresh to keep them from turning brown) shopping list
- Homemade glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the tube of cookies into ¼” slices and lay them, sides touching, on a round pizza pan, (you can use any shape pan, just make sure to cover the bottom with cookie dough slices).
- Pat the cookies together once they are all in the pan, pressing so that there are no open spaces in the bottom of the pan.
- Bake cookie crust just until it barely begins to brown on the edges, being sure not to over-bake it – just slightly under-baked is best and will make the pizza easier to cut.
- Cool baked cookie crust completely.
- Mix together softened cream cheese and marshmallow crème and spread over the cookie crust.
- Layer fruits over the top of cream cheese layer.
- Gently spread cooled glaze over the fruit layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and chill completely.
- Slice into wedges or squares to serve.
- To make the glaze, stir the sugar and flour together in a small saucepan.
- Whisk in orange juice, water and lemon juice.
- Bring glaze to a boil, stirring often with a wire whisk.
- Remove pan from heat and cool glaze completely before spreading over the fruit layer. This recipe usually will cover TWO pizzas.
- NOTE: You can use a 16 ounce package of pre-made strawberry pie glaze, if you need to conserve time. I do prefer the homemade glaze, but sometimes saving minutes is necessary!
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating2 people
Krum... this is so funny...Over the weekend I was thinking i needed to drag out my fruit pizza recipe and make it.... now I think i will drag yours out and make it instead... I love marshmellow creme too.... Wonderful Post..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Oh my...makes my mouth water!!! Can't wait to try!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it