Cucumbers And Onions In Sour CreamFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 Purple onion ~ thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper (may add less, if prefered) shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon Fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
- salt to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Place the cucumber slices in a container and cover with cold water. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2.Whisk the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, cayenne pepper, dill weed, garlic powder, cracked black pepper and salt in a mixing bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Add the sliced onion and drain the cucumbers and squeeze out the excess water; add to the bowl and mix to coat with dressing.
- 3. Serve immediatly.