Sopapilla CheesecakeFrom twill10 3 years ago
- Sopapilla cheesecake shopping list
- cream cheese, sugar and vanilla fill a double-crust dough made with crescent rolls, topped with butter and cinnamon-sugar. shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 -8 oz Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese (Softened) shopping list
- 1- cup sugar shopping list
- 1 -Tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2- cans Pillsbury crescent rolls shopping list
- 1- stick butter shopping list
- 2 -Tbsp sugar combined with 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Directions: Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl with a mixer. Set aside. Unroll and press 1 can of crescent roll dough in bottom of 13x9" glass baking dish. Spread cream cheese mixture on top evenly. Arrange second can of crescent roll dough on top of mixture to cover cream cheese. Melt stick of butter in microwave. Pour butter on top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over all. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes in preheated oven.
- Number of Servings: Serves 8-12
- Notes: You can eat this warm or cold. I prefer to cool, then cut into squares and chill in refrigerator. This recipe is always a hit.
- I had this at my Sister's house and it was so good and simple I had to have the recipe, of course I usually have a twist or two that I add. Here it is: You can drizzle with honey, an imperial icing (powdered sugar,small amount of milk and a dash of vanilla) or you can use a simple syrup to make it sweet on top and shine, you can use a bakery glace or sprinkle your favorite dried fruit on top. I would also like chopped nuts. My favorite would be a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream!!!!!!! Enjoy and it is good!!!!
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!