Fresh Corn In Cilantro Lime ButterFrom keni 6 years ago
- 6 cups fresh corn, cut off the cob shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 lime, juice and zest shopping list
- 3 green onions, sliced in 1/2 slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1T chili powder OR 1-2t cayenne, optional shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Begin to melt butter in medium skillet(I use cast iron) over medium heat. Add corn once butter has melted enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Toss carefully to coat corn with butter.
- Add juice from 1 lime and about 1t zest, chili or cayenne, if using, salt and pepper, and green onions. See Photo
- Cook about 3-5 minutes until corn is just warm and still tender. Should "pop" when bitten into, don't let it get to the point where it "smooshes" :)
- Add cilantro.
- Toss well. Serve immediately.