Roasted Pure Tomato SauceFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line 3 rimmed cookie sheets with parchment or foil.
- Quarter plum-sized tomatoes (or cut them to approxmately the size of the cherry tomatoes, if using). See Photo
- Spread tomatoes, cut side up (or whole if cherries) on the baking sheets.
- Roast 1 hour, rotating sheets 1/2 way through.
- Scrape all the tomatoes and their juices into a food processor and puree smooth.
- Add lemon juice if canning, and process according to your location's altitude.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget557 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Whole Foods142 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members