Mushroom SoupFrom quaypocooks 4 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 30 gm fresh Shitaki mushroom (sliced) shopping list
- 30gm Erynigii mushroom (sliced) shopping list
- 10 gm dried Shitaki mushroom (soaked and sliced) shopping list
- 30 gm leek (diced) shopping list
- 1/2 medium size white onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 medium russet potato (diced) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fennel shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/2 tb chopped thyme shopping list
- 2 tb butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 ts vanilla extract shopping list
- 500 ml chicken stock (for convenient, you can dissolve 1 cubes chicken stock in 500ml water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- chopped parsley or chive for garnishing shopping list
- Full cream milk to thin the soup if necessary shopping list
How to make it
- Heat wok and add butter and sauté onion, carrot, fennel, potatoes and leek for 2 mins. Add another table spoon butter and all the mushrooms and saute for another 2 mins. Add white wine ad cook until liquid evaporates about 5 mins. Add chicken stock, bay leave and thyme and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes is soft stirring occasionally for about 30 mins.
- Discard bay leaf and let it cool. Work in batches, puree soup in blender. Return soup to pot and add milk to thin the soup if it is too thick. Bring to simmer ad season with sale and pepper. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Ladle soup into bowls and sprinkle with chopped parsley or chive.
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!