Roasted Cajun PotatoesFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. In a large bowl, combine the oil, shallots, garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne and pepper; add potatoes and toss to coat. Place in greased roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 45-50 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning every 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.