Pickled EggsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put eggs and salt in cold water and bring to a boil the turn off heat and let stand for five minutes.
- Drain well.
- Place eggs in cold water and peel then let sit at room temperature until completely cool.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients then bring to a boil and then completely cool.
- Make sure eggs and vinegar are cold before putting in jars.
- Allow to sit in jars for 24 hours before eating.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!