Old Fashioned Potato SoupFrom beautidiva 4 years ago
- 10 potatoes diced shopping list
- 1 carrot diced ( I use about a 1 1/2 c diced baby carrots) shopping list
- 1 onion diced shopping list
- 5 c water shopping list
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon (or use 5 cups fresh chicken stock) shopping list
- 1 T parsley shopping list
- 1 T minced garlic shopping list
- Can of evaporated milk (add at end) shopping list
How to make it
- Put everything in cooker.
- Put on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 10-12 hrs
- Add milk last hour.
- *By bulking up the carrots and add skim milk can save calories!*