Mexican Adobo Marinated ChickenFrom sharebear1 6 years ago
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 Guajillo chiles~ Stems removed, toasted lightly shopping list
- 3 Arbol Chiles~ Stems removed, toasted lightly shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/8 Teaspoon coriander shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mexican oregano shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup water shopping list
- salt to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Place toasted chiles, galic, cumin, coriander, cloves, oregano, water, vinegar and salt into blender; blend until smooth.
- 2.Pound chicken to about 3/4 inch thickness. Rub marinade in chicken generously, pouring extra over top. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Or refridgerate for up to 1 day. Bring to room temperature if necessary.
- 3.Heat grill to medium-high and grill chicken turning once, until charred in places and cooked through. About 10 minutes. Remove chicken and wrap in foil and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- I like to chop this chicken and make quesadillas with it.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!