Marbled Orange FudgeFrom jilliebean 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup butter, divided shopping list
- 3 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips shopping list
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme shopping list
- 3 teaspoons orange extract shopping list
- 12 drops yellow food coloring shopping list
- 5 drops red food coloring shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 13"x9"x2" pan with 1 1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cream and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chips and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- Remove 1 cup and set aside.
- Add orange extract and food coloring to the remaining mixture; stir until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Drop reserved marshmallow mixture by tablespoonfuls over the top; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Cover and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares.
- Makes about 2 1/2 pounds.