Sweet Potato FriesFrom max_nutrition 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°
- Cut the sweet potatoes into fry-sized wedges
- Place them in a sauce pot with one tablespoon of kosher salt and enough water to cover
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, cook uncovered for two minutes until the potatoes are soft on the outside but still firm in the middle
- Drain immediately
- Combine the drained sweet potatoes, one teaspoon of kosher salt, and one tablespoon of olive oil in a mixing bowl
- Cover with an inverted dinner plate and shake to roughen up the sides of the sweet potatoes.
- Spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then flip the potatoes.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes, until the potatoes are dry to the touch and brown in some places.
The Cookmax_nutrition Europe
- Not added to any groups yet!