Pot RoastFrom chuckieb 6 years ago
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 lb. beef roast (Blade, Rump....you don't need an expensive cut) shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1 pouch Campbell's Dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 6 medium potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 6 carrots, cut into thin slices shopping list
How to make it
- In a 6 qt. Dutch Oven, in hot oil, cook the Roast until browned on all sides.
- Stir in Mushroom soup, onion soup mix and water. Reduce heat to low. Cook for a few minutes until the 'gravy' starts to meld. Add potatoes and carrots, mix well. Transfer pot to your oven set at 350F. Cover and bake for approximately 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove Roast and Vegetables to a platter. Pour 'Gravy' into a 'boat' and serve separately.