Deviled Egg SaladFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet onion, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, finely diced shopping list
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced pimento shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, soften gelatin in water.
- Place over saucepan of simmering water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Whisk in mayonnaise.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and pour into small mold.
- Chill until firm, about 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve on lettuce lined plate.