Beef And Button Mushroom StroganoffFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 3 pounds boneless sirloin or beef round steak, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced into rings shopping list
- 20 fresh button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge the beef strips in the flour, salt and pepper. Place the coated beef strips in the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker. Add the onions, mushrooms, beef broth, wine, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover; cook on Low 8 to 10 hours (or on High for 4 to 5 hours).
- Before serving, combine the sour cream and flour thoroughly, and add to the stoneware contents. Mix well and let cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve over the egg noodles. Garnish with the parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- hungrynow Corralitos, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- ladychablis Pittsburgh, PA
- kandi928 KIRKLAND, WA
- twill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- maureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- GabbyGrapist18 Cumru, Pennsylvania
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!