Tuna And Egg SaladFrom iamericap 6 years ago
- 4 hard boiled eggs (peeled) shopping list
- 2 (5-oz) cans of solid white albacore tuna in water (drained of water) shopping list
- 12 tbsp. Miracle Whip shopping list
- 2 tsp. sweet relish shopping list
- 1 tsp. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard shopping list
- 1/2 (heaping) tsp. light gray sea salt (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. paprika powder shopping list
- 2-3 different kinds of cracker (Ritz are especially good with this recipe) shopping list
How to make it
- Peel the eggs. Drain tuna. Mix everything together in a large bowl, except the paprika powder.
- Press a fork repeatedly into the salad to break up the egg and tuna.
- Dump the salad into a pretty serving bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- (This does not sit well in the refrigerator for long, so do not make it until you are almost ready to serve it.)
- Sprinkle paprika powder over the tuna salad for decoration.
- Put your decorative bowl on a matching plate, and surround the bowl with a variety of crackers.
- Voila! You have a cheap, easy hors d'œuvre to serve at your party.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!