Woolworth's CheesecakeFrom FavoriteFixins 2 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 can Carnation milk, well chilled shopping list
- Graham crackers, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth. Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy. Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed Graham crackers.
- Spread filling over and top with more crushed Graham crackers. Chill.
People Who Like This Dish 26
- beth37gr Nowhere, Us
- stevek Melbourne, Australia
- keylimeyes Nowhere, Us
- Honeybee1 Westlake Village, CA
- cookiewoman Convoy, OH
- oliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- windy1950 Flint, MI
- Plus 16 othersFrom around the world!
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
The Rating2 people
Our Woolworths didn't have a food counter, so I can't say that this brings back old memories, but no-bakes are my favorite! Can't ask for one much easier and more tasty than this. Thanks for sharing the recipe! (Instead of making it in a 9x13 pan,...moregkwillow in Illinois loved it
Just to follow up on my previous post...I took one of the loaf pans of cheesecake out of the freezer today and it was just as good as the first time! I uploaded my pic for the post.gkwillow in Illinois loved it
We had Christmas early yesterday and I made this for dessert. I changed it up and put it in a graham cracker crust. I had enough fluffy stuff for another pie but didn't have another crust so I just saved it. I also made a fresh blueberry sauce to s...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it