Woolworth's CheesecakeFrom FavoriteFixins 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 can Carnation milk, well chilled shopping list
- Graham crackers, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth. Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy. Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed Graham crackers.
- Spread filling over and top with more crushed Graham crackers. Chill.
People Who Like This Dish 32
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
The Rating3 people
We make this all the time in my family.
We usually omit the cream cheese and just whip the evaporated milk so it has the consistency of an ambrosia salad.
Exchange the graham crackers for vanilla wafers.
Use 3/4 cup of ora...morebubbajane88 in loved it
Our Woolworths didn't have a food counter, so I can't say that this brings back old memories, but no-bakes are my favorite! Can't ask for one much easier and more tasty than this. Thanks for sharing the recipe! (Instead of making it in a 9x13 pan,...moregkwillow in City loved it
Just to follow up on my previous post...I took one of the loaf pans of cheesecake out of the freezer today and it was just as good as the first time! I uploaded my pic for the post.gkwillow in City loved it