Crockpot Chicken Thigh CasseroleFrom mbelisle 4 years ago
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (can be frozen) shopping list
- 1 large can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 can romano beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 2 cans cream corn shopping list
- 2 cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained shopping list
- 2 cups salsa (your preference for heat) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Montreal chicken seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cook on low heat for 10 hours.
- Serve with rice or biscuits.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
The Rating1 people
That sounds really lovely Michelle! Great post. Thanks!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Hi Michelle! Missing you on ODD! Just wanted to let you know I made your Chicken Crockpot Casserole this evening and we really enjoyed it! It was quite different from anything I'd made. Great flavour and good 'comfort food' fare in the crock pot. Lov...morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!