Chicken Artichoke CasseroleFrom nativeprincess 5 years ago
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, (I use canned, not marinated) shopping list
- 1 cup Parmesean, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapenos shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken & artichokes in a bowl. Add mayo, 1/2 cup Parmesean & jalapenos. Mix carefully until chicken & artichokes are covered with mayo. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Place mixture in baking dish, top with sliced olives. Sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesean.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until cheese is golden brown.
- Enjoy warm or cold!