Creamy Mushroom PastaFrom FavoriteFixins 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 12 oz. bow-tie pasta shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1 lb. assorted sliced mushrooms (cremini, portabella, white, etc.) shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 4.4 oz. package light garlic and herb spread able cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan, prepare pasta per package instructions.
- In 12" non-stick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Cook 12 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in broth and cheese. Heat through, stirring to combine.
- Drain pasta. In large serving bowl, toss pasta with mushroom mixture and serve.
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!