Best Brussel Sprouts EverFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 4 slices bacon,cut in small pieces shopping list
- 1 lb brussel sprouts shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves,sliced shopping list
- 3 sage leaves shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 2 oz. olive oil shopping list
- pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 slices lemon shopping list
- 1 TB butter shopping list
- 1/4 c chicken broth shopping list
- 2 TB butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350'
- In saute pan, over med. heat,saute bacon and cook till fat has been rendered. Remove to drain.
- In large bowl,add all remaining ingredients except chicken broth and butter,and toss until Brussel sprouts are coated with the oil. Lay out 20" piece of parchment over aluminum foil on a sheet pan and pour Brusse sprout mixture into the middle,then top with bacon and 1 TB butter.
- Fold foil over itself and put in pre-heated oven. Cook 25-30 mins or till they smell done. Remove sprouts.
- Discard the herbs,garlic and lemon and place sprouts in large saute pan with 2 TB butter,bacon and 1/4 c chicken broth. Cook down till the mixture bubbles and caramelizes.
- The recipe from show reads different ,it did not put in fry pan after baking in oven.than I did them the way I saw them done on the show. delicious.