Peanut Butter Breakfast BarsFrom zena824 8 years ago
- Non Stick cooking spray shopping list
- 4 cups sweetened oat cereal flakes with raisins shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup snipped dried apples shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted, or cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees; line a 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with foil.
- Coat foil with non stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl combine cereal, rolled oats, flour and dried apples; set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together eggs, honey, peanut butter, and melted butter; mix well.
- Pour over cereal mixture; mix well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Using the back of a large spoon, press mixture firmly into pan.
- Bake for 28 to 20 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars using a serrated knife.
- Makes 16 servings.
- 7 g( 3 g sat. fat) total fat, 179 cal. 35 mg chol,