Tomato-chipotle Shrimp With Rice PilafFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the ketchup, water, lime juice, and oil in a small bowl. Add garlic, chipotle powder and oregano. Mix well. Add prepared shrimp and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Stir-fry shrimp (with marinade) for 1-2 minutes or until opaque and cooked. Do not overcook!
- (I served the shrimp with a simple broccoli-rice pilaf.)
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating2 people
Good job, good job, good job! Nice flavor.
See Tomato Chipotle Shrimp With Rice Pilaf for more flattery.
9/7/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Yes, these are delicious! Like cooking up the shrimp in their own spicy cocktail sauce. Loved it! I added a picture and a bit more in pso's thread in IMI. 9/8/13frankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!