Potato-Vegetable PancakeFrom nancerose 6 years ago
- 3 small potatoes, peeled and shredded (you can use sweet potatoes) shopping list
- 1 medium parsnip, peeled and shredded shopping list
- 1/2 carrot, peeled and shredded shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- In a large bowl, shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, parsnip, carrot, egg, flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil until very hot. On medium high heat, spread the potatoe mixture into the skillet, flattening with a spatula until even. Cook until crisp, browned, and set, about 8 minutes on each side. Cut into quarters before serving.
- Per serving: 131 calories; 4 g total fat; 1 g saturated fat, 53 mg cholesterol, 469 m sodium, 21 g total carbohydrate, 3 g dietary fiber, 4 g protein, 42 mg calicum