Spinach Pie (without The Crust)From gkwillow 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9" round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Saute onion, garlic, spinach, and mushrooms in butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt, pepper, and baking powder until well blended. Add the spinach mixture and cheese, and stir to blend evenly. Pour into the prepared round cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until firm and golden. Cut into wedges, and serve warm or cold.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!