Bread Pudding With Bourbon SauceFrom cheffiona 4 years ago
- 10 slices of brioche bread (Homemade) but you can use white bread shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 6 eggs beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg shopping list
- bourbon Sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 dgerees. Lightly butter one 2 quart baking dish.
- 2. Combine the bread cubes, butter, cinnamon and raisins, mix well and place in baking dish.
- 3. Beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Add the milk and mix well and place in baking dish.
- 4. Sprinkle with nutmeg and bake for 25 minutes.
- The Sauce
- 1. Mix the sugar. butter and corn syrup in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from the heat when thoroughly blended and whisk in the bourbon.
- 2. Serve warm over the bread pudding.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!