Cinnamon Sour Cream BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons additional milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Cut in margarine then make a well in center.
- Add sour cream, 2 tablespoons milk and raisins stirring until just combined.
- On floured surface gently knead 8-10 stokes then pat dough to 1/2" thickness.
- Cut with biscuit cutter dipping in flour between cuts.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 450 for 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly on wire racks.
- Stir together confectioners' sugar and 2 teaspoons milk then drizzle over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and sugar if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
WooHoo, lol these look sooooooooooooooo good. I'll be making these real soon. Thanks for the good recipe.henrie in Savannah loved it
love...love bet these are tangy with a crunch!shecooks4u in Phoenix loved it
It took me a little while to find the right consistency to knead--but bits of flour and milk helped out. They puffed up beautifully in the oven and are scrumptious, even without the glaze. Thanks!rachelpenner in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!