Baked Hoisin Sauce Chicken WingsFrom Yinhomemade 5 years ago
- 8-10 whole chicken wings ( you can also cut into drummettes and wings) shopping list
- MARINADE: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 garlic cloves, finely minced shopping list
- 1 tsp of sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp of Shaoxing cooking wine (optional) shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Clean wings and pat dry with kitchen towels, set aside.
- Marinate chicken wings for at least 1/2 hours, best leave over night.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees, arrange chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, Turn wings every 10- 15 minutes and basting with marinade.
- Bring baking tray to higher rack to grill for the last 5 minutes to allow caramel appearance.
- Keep close eyes on the wings to avoid over burning.
- Use skewer to test doneness, poke into center of wings, if juices run clear wings are ready.
- Transfer chicken wings to a serving platter and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!