Quick & Crunchy Pork ChopsFrom DetroitTokyo 6 years ago
- 4 pork chops (boneless or bone-in, your preference) shopping list
- 1 5oz. box Melba toast, broken into rough pieces (I used whole grain) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika (I used smoked) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1/8 tsp sugar shopping list
- 6 tbsp mayo shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F. Prepare a baking rack set on top of a baking sheet.
- Place Melba toast pieces and seasonings in a zip-lock freezer bag. Seal bag and pound with a rolling pin until crushed but have pieces up to dime-sized. Add 2 tbsp mayo to bag and work evenly into the crumb mixture by gently squeezing the outside of bag. Transfer mixture to large dish such as pie dish.
- Coat each chop with 1/2 tbsp mayo, press into Melba mixture, coat other side with 1/2 tbsp mayo, flip and press into Melba mixture. Place on baking rack. Repeat until all are coated. Place pan in middle rack of oven. Bake for about 20 minutes or until juices run clear/thermometer reads 145-150. Remove chops and let rest on rack for 5-10 minutes. Serve immediately.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!