Chicken LombardiFrom cswindoll 4 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast shopping list
- flour (for dredging shopping list
- 1lb any type mushrooms ( I like portobela or baby craminis) sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup marsala wine(can use any white wine) shopping list
- shredded mozzarella(i use marinated capatella) shopping list
- fresh grated parm shopping list
- provalone shopping list
- (Can use any combination of three cheeses you like) shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken breast till about 1/4 inch thick See Photo. season with salt,pepper,garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- Dredge in flour and cook in butter till lightly golden brown. See Photo
- Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Saute mushrooms in Tbls butter See Photo. Sprinkle with about a tsp of flour,stir.
- Add wine and broth to hot pan and scrape all the goodies up from the bottom and reduce See Photo. See Photo
- Place chicken back into pan (if oven safe you can bake everything in the same pan) or place chicken in bakiing dish and pour the reduced sauce over the chicken.
- Top with cheeses and bake in oven 350 degrees till cheese is melted and all gooey
- Serve with a nice salad. See Photo