Buffalo Chicken And PotatoesFrom pleclare 2 years ago
- 1-1/4 lbs boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut in 1" strips shopping list
- 1/3 c buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 6 c frozen(thawed) southern-style hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 c ranch or blue cheese dressing shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 c cornflake crumbs shopping list
- 2 TB butter,melted shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped green onions (3-4 med.) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350'..Spray 13x9" baking dish with spray.
- In med. bowl,stir together chicken strips and wing sauce.
- In large bowl,stir together potatoes,dressing,cheese and soup. Spoon into baking dish. Place chicken strips in single layer over potato mixture.
- In small bowl,stir together crumbs and butter. Sprinkle in baking dish.
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 mins;uncover and bake 20-25 mins longer or till potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!