Open Face Ham And Brie SandwichesFrom keni 4 years ago
- 1/2lb cooked ham, chopped(leftover holiday ham works great!) shopping list
- 8oz brie, cubed small shopping list
- 8oz whole berry cranberry sauce, cranberry/jalapeno relish, jalapeno or red pepper jelly or even sun dried tomato pesto shopping list
- 1lb loaf hearty, rustic bread, sliced shopping list
- dash of red pepper flakes, if desired, if not already using a spicy condiment shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except bread.
- Top each slice of bread with a heaping spoonful of the ham/cheese mixture
- Broil for about 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted and bread is toasting on edges.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!