Homemade Peanut Butter CupsFrom rudychef 4 years ago
- 3 cups of milk chocolate chips (I usually use 2 bags, if this helps) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup of butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 24 mini muffin cups shopping list
How to make it
- In double boiler combine chocolate chips and shortening stir until they are smooth and melted.
- Take mini muffin cups and put the bottom layer of melted chocolate in them, not too thick! then refegerate cups so harden chocolate.
- In a saucepan combine butter and peanut butter, stir until melted. Stir in icing sugar and graham cracker crumbs, once melted and smooth let cool for 5 minutes.
- Press the peanut butter mix into each chocolate cup, filling halfway.
- Spoon the remaining chocolate into cups until cups are almost filled. then refrigerate for an hour until hardened.
The Cookrudychef Charlottetown, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!