Mexican Hot Chocolate CookiesFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup flour (I used 1 unbleached white and 1/3 whole wheat) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla until fluffy. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients, mix well, and then slowly add into the butter mixture. Mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into walnut sized balls and pat into topping. Press until they are 2 inch discs, then place on baking sheets. Bake for 12 minutes, switching sheets from upper to lower shelf halfway through. Remove and transfer to cooling rack.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!