MampM BarsFrom misskim 9 years ago
- 2 cups quick cooking oatmeal shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 c. margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp soda shopping list
- 1/3 c. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c. sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 c. M&Ms (use holiday ones to make them festive!) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix oatmeal, brown sugar, flour, soda and margarine together until coarse.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of crumbs and press the remaining mixture into 15x10" cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter, then spread on crust.
- Top with reserved crumbs and M&Ms.
- Bake 15 minutes more.
The Cookmisskim KS
- Not added to any groups yet!