Our Favorite Fish En PapilloteFrom nativeprincess 5 years ago
- 4 12 inch squares parchment paper shopping list
- 4-4 oz fish fillets, such as cod, sole or halibut shopping list
- 4 oz white wine shopping list
- 8 lemon slices shopping list
- lemon zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 4 sprigs fresh dill shopping list
- Thin asparagus spears, (amount depends on size-about 8-10 for each piece of parchment) shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fold each square of parchment in half, then cut out a heart shape.
- Lightly brush each heart with olive oil.
- Season fish with salt & pepper .
- Break off ends of asparagus, place in each piece of parchment, just to one side of parchment then add a little salt & pepper, pinch of lemon zest.
- Place fish on top of asparagus, just to the side of the center of the heart. Top with a sprig of dill, a dab of butter, lemon slices and a splash of wine.
- To wrap: fold the top of the heart over the fish & asparagus. At the top end of the heart, away from the point, fold up both edges, top & bottom, and crease well. Move down about 1/2 of an inch, and fold up the edges, overlapping your first fold. Continue folding & creasing all around the parchment heart until you get to the point. Fold & crease the point twice.
- Place packets on baking sheet, making sure they are not touching. Place in oven cook aproximately 10-12 minutes, until packets are puffed & fish is cooked.
- To serve, place on plate cut open packet (be careful of the hot steam!!!) & enjoy!
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!