Bread Machine RollsFrom laurieg 4 years ago
How to make it
- place all ingredients in bread machine in the order listed
- mix on dough cycle
- when done turn out onto floured surface
- cut into equal pieces (I usually get 14)
- form into rolls- I usually tuck the dough like I am shaping pizza balls
- parchment lined cookie sheets
- slice an x accross top to allow them to rise
- cover sheets with dishtowel and let rise (about 1/2hr)
- brush with melted butter
- bake at 375-400 for about 15-20 minutes. My oven is off so I have to really watch (and smell) for them.
The Cooklaurieg Wilmington, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!