7 Layer BarFrom twill10 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Layer in pan as listed: coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts, pouring the Eagle Brand milk over all. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares, bars or triangles. This 7 layer recipe makes 36 squares.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!