Crab Salad in Won Ton CupsFrom DetroitTokyo 6 years ago
Won Ton Cups
- 12 won ton wrappers shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 tsp lime zest shopping list
- 2 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 lb lump crab meat, cooked & picked over for shells shopping list
- 1 rib celery, diced fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup mango, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced thin shopping list
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves (fresh), roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
Won Ton Cups
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brush won ton wrappers on both sides with melted butter. Gently press into tin - 2 to each cup. Arrange so that they form cup shapes. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 8-10 minutes, until browned and crisp. Remove and allow to cool.
- Whisk together zest, juice, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Add oil and whisk until well combined.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add dressing and toss to combine. Fill each cup with salad and serve.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!