Love The Lemon MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornmeal shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon curd (canned lemon pie filling) shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 1 tbsp canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400F, grease or line 12 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together flours, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and poppy seeds. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the egg, lemon curd, lemon juice, lemon zest and lemon extract.
- Add half the dry mixture to the bowl and beat in, followed by the water and canola oil.
- Add the remaining dry mixture and mix in just until blended. Do not overmix.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes. Cool in the tins 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack and cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!