Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups graham crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- 3 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups [eanut butter chips shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanill extract shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- chocolate Drizzle shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 300 degrees f.
- 2. Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar. cocoa and butter in a bowl and then press the mixture onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl until fluffy and then gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk and then add the melted peanut butter chips until smooth add the eggs and vanilla beat well and then stir in the chocolate chips pour over the crust
- 4. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until the center is set. Femove from oven to cooling rack and with knife loosen cake from the side of the pan. Cool completely.
- 4. Garnish with chocolate drizzle refrigerate until chilled cover and refrigerate leftover cheesecake
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Place 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon shortening in bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
The Rating1 people
In Portugal I will never find peanut butter chips. Do you recomend a substitute? Could I use chopped snikers chocolate? Let me know what you think please. Thank you!
Thank you! I will definitely try it, I'll let you know.
Amazing cheesecake. Thank you for sharing.
Pb Chocolate Chip Cheesecake By Cheffiona
- Not added to any groups yet!