Hot Roast Beef SandwichFrom gkwillow 6 years ago
- 1 lb. thinly sliced roast beef shopping list
- 1 can beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced or chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic. Add beef broth and bring to a boil. Mix in ketchup.
- Sprinkle flour over surface, stirring briskly to avoid lumps (or make a slurry of the flour with a small amount of cold water).
- Simmer over medium heat 5 minutes. Add the sliced mushrooms.
- Add the sliced beef to the gravy and allow it to simmer several minutes until hot. Remove from gravy and place on slices of white bread or toasted sandwich rolls. Pour gravy over the top, salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!