Peach Schnapps CakeFrom recipediva 7 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 box deluxe French vanilla cake mix shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup peach preserves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps shopping list
- Optional extra topping: shopping list
- 1 cup Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 teaspoons peach schnapps shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- For the cake, combine cake mix, eggs, orange juice, peach schnapps and oil in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour into pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tested done. Cool 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
- For the glaze, combine peach preserves and peach schnapps in small bowl. Brush glaze on warm cake. I keep coating until it makes a nice thick, sticky, shiny glaze.
- If the optional extra topping is desired, combine the Cool Whip with the peach schnapps. Spoon onto cake slices when served. I have not ever used the extra topping. This cake is very moist.