No-oil Salad DressingFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch, mustard and water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened an bubbly.
- Cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, ketchup, garlic, paprika, horseradish, Worcestershire Sauce and sugar.
- Whisk in cornstarch mixture until all are thoroughly combined.
- Pour into jar with tight lid.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- May be store in refrigerator for a month.