Oatmeal Cookies for EveryoneFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup quick rolled oats (not instant) shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins or currants shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together the sugar, Splenda and applesauce.
- Seperately, mix dry ingredients except oats and raisins.
- Blend dry ingredients into the sugar mixture.
- Fold in oats and raisins until combined.
- Drop balls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes, then cool 3 minutes before removing cookies from tray.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Love um also!! YUM YUM Good.shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze130 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cookies And Sweets452 members
Party Food316 members