Pineapple BarsFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- Part 1 shopping list
- 2 cups crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- Part II shopping list
- 2 cups of oats not instant shopping list
- 2 cups of light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups of flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup of butter shopping list
How to make it
- Partially drain the pineapple. Blend all ingredients in Part ! together and cook until clear and thick stirring constantly.
- Part II, combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put half of mix in bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Pat smooth
- Spread pineapple mixture over top.
- Top with other half of oat/flour/sugar mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut in small squares.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Made these last night and they are wonderful! My husband is crazy for them. He's managed to eat about half of them already. I plan to make another batch to take to my Garden club gals to try on Monday...I'm sure they will be wanting the recipe. Thank...moregrumpybaker in Jacksonville loved it
I bet it's moist! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Very good. It reminded me of my Grandmother's pineapple upside down cake, only in bars.helewes in Newton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!