Whole Wheat Banana PancakesFrom icecreamuffin 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 large ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1&1/4 cup almond milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 large egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, plus more for greasing the griddle shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mash 2 of the bananas with a fork.
- Stir in brown sugar, almond milk, egg, vanilla extract, and coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, and spices.
- Transfer dry ingredients to the large bowl 1/3 at a time, without over-mixing.
- Heat a flat, non-stick griddle to medium and grease with coconut oil.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle, in circular shapes. Do about 3 at a time, or however many you can fit with enough room to flip with a spatula. Flip each pancake when they start to form bubbles on top.
- Slice up the last banana for garnish.
- Serve hot with pure maple syrup, confectioner's sugar, or with no toppings at all :)
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookicecreamuffin Abilene, TX
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!