Scalloped CornFrom alaskanmom 8 years ago
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 can whole kernal corn shopping list
- 1 can creamed corn shopping list
- about 20 saltine crackers shopping list
- salt/pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 20-25 saltines shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. butter, divided up into 1 Tbsp. pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In an oven safe bowl, beat eggs.
- Add both cans of corn.
- Crumble the crackers into corn, add desired amount of salt and pepper, and milk.
- Stir to combine all ingredients, if it seems a little dry add some more milk.
- For topping, crumble the crackers all over the top, covering all of the corn.
- Place the tablespoon sized sliced butter in 4 different places of the crumbled crackers.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating3 people
I have never had this, but it sounds good. I am going to have to try it. Thanks for sharing it with us.jills_famous in Glendora loved it
Makes this all the time.... this is great...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Good old midwestern style corn pudding - good stuff!! Makes me want winter to arrive (well, maybe just the cooler Fall would be nicer...) I grew up on this dish, too - yum!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!