Meyer Lemon Chicken PiccataFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 (8 oz) boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 2 TB unsalted butter,divided shopping list
- 1/3 c dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 c chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 c fresh Meyer lemon juice(about 3 lemons) shopping list
- 2 TB capers.rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped fresh flat leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Split chicken breast halves in half horizontally to form 4 cutlets. Place each between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap;pound each to 1/4" thickness using mallet or small heavy skillet. Sprinkle cutlets evenly with salt and pepper. Place flour in shallow dish;dredge cutlets in flour.
- Melt 1 TB butter in large skillet over med-high. Add 2 cutlets to pan and saute 2 mins. Turn cutlets over,saute for 1 min. Remove cutlets from pan. repeat procedure with remaining 1 TB butter and 2 cutlets.
- Add wine to pan and bring to a boil,scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook for 1 min or till liquid almost evaporates. Stir in chicken broth;bring to boil. Cook till broth mixture is reduced to 2 TBs. (about 4 mins). Stir in juice and capers. Serve over chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!